You can expect us to:
- Provide information and guidance about all courses and resources.
- Offer courses and workshops that focus on recovery and wellbeing.
- Provide a safe, healthy and non-judgemental learning enviroment, nurturing respect and shared understanding.
- Support recovery with advice, compassion and respect.
- Respect your views, beliefs and opinions.
- Welcome your ideas, thoughts and views about the college and how we might develop.
- Provide access to materials and resources that will support you through the course you are doing
- Make sure you get the most from your time with the Recovery College.
We will expect you to:
- Select the courses you wish to attend and be prepared to give them a go.
- Make the most of your learning experience by fully embracing the potential of recovery.
- Work with us to meet your needs and the needs of others, observing the student code of conduct.
- Speak to a member of staff if you are having any difficulty with your student experience.
- Respect the right of staff and fellow students to have different views.
- Share your ideas, thought & views to help the college develop.
- Let us know what additional resources would be beneficial, so you can get the most from your college experience.
- Enjoy yourself!