Dublin and Dún Laoghaire Education Training Board (DDLETB) in partnership with the Dublin North, North East Recovery College and Community Stakeholders throughout the Blanchardstown and wider Fingal Areas are working on a year long strategy to develop and deliver new community mental health education programmes to meet local needs during 2021. This initiative is supported by the Healthy Ireland fund.
The next step of this strategy is to hereby invite members of the public to take part in a weekly online course entitled:
‘Mental Health Champions.’
On this course students will:
- Identify what works well for our own mental health and wellbeing.
- Explore how our own mental health experiences and understanding can work to benefit others.
- Work together to develop mental health educational programming to meet local community needs.
Online course schedules:
Mental Health Champions – Blanchardstown Area
Start Date: Monday January 18th. Format: Six Weekly three hour sessions. Time: 10am-1pm
Mental Health Champions – Wider Fingal Area
Start Date: Tuesday January 19th. Format: Six Weekly three hour sessions. Time: 10am-1pm
Please see the promotional poster and enrolment form attached. Please also feel free to circulate this to any individuals or groups in your networks
How to enrol for this free course:
- Complete and return the attached enrolment form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- As numbers are limited, to ensure your place, please enrol by December 23rd.
- A member of our team will follow up with a phone call during the week of January 4th.
You can enrol if:
– You have an interest in enhancing your own mental health wellbeing
– You are over 18
– You live in either the Blanchardstown or wider Fingal areas
– You have access to the internet
If you have further questions please contact us directly