This month’s trialogue takes place next Monday 30th April – 6.30-8pm in the Club Lounge,Newgrange Hotel in Navan- flyer attached with all the details
This month marks our 2nd birthday!
Thank you to everyone who has supported the project over the last 2 years by attending and spreading the word.
Your feedback has shown us how the project enhances our mental health community for all – professionals, service users and families.
The network is very proud of the project and how it has grown and to have a forum locally to talk about topics that are important
This months topic:
mental health and the role of community
The national trialogue website has recently been revamped and will include some content from our local one including a blog on the participants’ experiences so please visit www.trialogue.co
Anyone who is interested in writing a piece on their experience of participating in trialogue please email us.
We really need your ongoing support to keep this project growing in Navan!Here are a few ideas for how you can support the project:
1) encourage others to subscribe to our mailing list – simply email us and request to email@example.com
2) Come along once to a meeting and experience it for yourself. We appreciate the difficulty with attending in the evening but once may be enough. There is no expectation that you attend every month. It can be a difficult concept to share with others unless you have experienced a meeting yourself. The ground rules and purpose are explained at the start of each meeting. We have new people every month so you are always welcome, Trialogue is for everyone…. Some come once; some every month,some once in a while. The free cuppa helps!
3) Share the flyer on your social media
4) Forward the email to others
5) Print and share the flyer within your community centres/ gaa clubs/ libraries etc
Looking forward to seeing some of you on Monday
Navan Trialogue Project Team
Siobhan Brady – Michelle Darcy – Bernard Kenny